Monday, April 14, 2008

Sophia's Vacation

This is your rooooving reporter Sophia providing the dish on my vacation while my human was away. The first couple of days I was sad and did not eat well. But the owner fed me lots of treats and I got a bone every day so soon I was quite spoiled. There were two beagles in the house and at first I was quite frightened of them. I wore a muzzle for a few days because I thought the best approach was to show them who's boss. After I got used to them being around I realized all they wanted to do was play. Soon we became fast friends and played all the time!

The owner even had a back yard so we raced back and forth at top speed. I am the fastest one and not even my human can catch me. I also got to take naps with the beagles. Sometimes they snore cuz they have those funny looking noses but I didn't mind because I love being part of the pack.

I'm still not over my fear of other dogs yet because I get pretty upset when other dogs come around me when I'm walked. At least I've made some new friends and learned that sometimes you gotta take a chance on others in order to get the rewards.

That's all for now,
Sophia

4 comments:

Eric K. said...

Love the pictures of Sophia zonked out with the beagles! Too funny! Glad she had a good time on "her" vacation.

boxercab said...

Aw, Sophia is so cute!!! I'm glad she had a good vaca. :)

Cara said...

Sophia has discovered her inner schmoozer. :) Cute pics!

Unknown said...

Dear Sophia,

Please try to learn to relax, you look so tense in this pics...LOL

Your friend you've yet to meet, Jackson