Thursday, September 27, 2007

Karaoke Online

Whether you are an American Idol fan or not, this web site is so funny it left me in tears. This site provides karaoke tunes. For better or for worse, folks record themselves singing along with the tunes and post it to this site. Like American Idol, some folks are amazingly talented. When I was a child my mother would never let me say mean things about others so she taught me a magic word. Let me just say other singers are 'unfortunate' (my mother's magic word). The web sites ranks the best and worst. The ones with videos are the best.

http://www.ksolo.com/

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh my! I've just now listened to some of those songs. Being an "unfortunate" myself when it comes to singing, I had to laugh. I know I'd sound as bad or worse than some of these, but the difference is, I have enough pride not to put my voice out there for public discussion!

D said...

What a trip!!! This reminds me of some old next door neighbors that had a karaoke machine. They were from the Philippines and had a serious accent, but they sang their hearts out with that karaoke machine! I hate to say it because they had so much fun, but they too fell into that "unfortunate" category. I realize I'd sound just as bad as some of these others, but I, like Cheryl, have the good sense not to record it. Or at least not to sign my name to it!! ;)